DIAMOND HEAD HAWAII LANI
Diamond Head Hawaii Lani, remodeled in 2009, is an elegant, contemporary home with beautiful architectural design and panoramic oceanviews in a private tropical setting. The perfect perch for ocean watching and relaxing in luxury, with large pool, surrounding tropical gardens, and lots of lounging space. The master bedroom features spectacular oceanviews right from the bed! The second bedroom opens straight onto the pool deck. This is a perfect home for a small group wanting extra privacy and living and activity space, or a large group wanting privacy between couples, families, and several wonderful convening areas indoors and outdoors.
Master- King-Size bed with en-suite bathroom; ocean view; large deck with spectacular sunset views; central air conditioning
Guest Bedroom 2- Guest Bedroom: Located on the main floor of the home, this bedroom features a Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom.
Lower Master- Located on the ground floor of the home, this large bedroom features a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub and His & Hers sinks. Two glass doors lead from the bedroom to the large pool patio, allowing for wonderful breezes and pool views.
Guest Bedroom 4- Located on the ground floor, this bedroom features two twin beds, two sliding doors with access to the pool patio, pool & garden views. The bathroom is located adjacent to the bedroom and features a double shower. Although completely private, the shower features a sliding door allowing access to the yard, great for showering off after a swim in the pool!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. A/C in all rooms.
2. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
3. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
4. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
5.This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
6. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by adult.
7. Pool cannot be heated. Pool may be too cool for most guests in the winter months.
8. Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent only): 14.962%