Ensconce yourself in unpretentious luxury at Hale Hikina, where the indoors flow seamlessly into the outdoors with kingly travertine marble floors and exquisite custom furnishing. Enjoy Hawaii’s soft sands, the warm embrace of the Pacific, cooling trade winds, and endless ocean vistas. Sip a warm cup of Kona coffee from the privacy of your ocean front master suite lanai while you behold the sun rising from the glistening waters of Lanikai beach and listen to the birds’ morning serenade from the decades old monkey pod tree outside. Unwind in the picturesque oceanfront yard and surround yourself with vistas of Lanikai beach and the breathtaking Ko’olau mountain range. Stroll up the street to the Lanikai obelisk and take in the mesmerizing beauty around you, or simply enjoy relaxing right in your own backyard with a top of the line indoor/outdoor sound system. This luxury, 4 bedroom 4.5 bath property is the epitome of relaxation in a Hawaiian vacation rental. Surround yourself with loved ones and get ready to enjoy the finer things in life with this chic oceanfront vacation rental estate.
Master Bedroom upstairs: Ocean front King size bed ensuite – no TV
Guest Bedroom upstairs: Queen size bed – plus one twin day bed ensuite, TV
Guest Bedroom downstairs: Queen size bed ensuite-TV
Guest Bedroom downstairs: two twin size day beds ensuite- no TV
Entertainment/TV room with half bath and outdoor shower
Central A/C in all rooms.
Pool with optional heat
Oahu Tax (calculated against rent only): 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $950.00
Refundable Security Deposit: $3,000.00
Reservation fee: 2.5% on entire amount.
Option to heat the electric pool for $150/day paid in advance, or $175/day upon arrival.
14 night minimum stay applies.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4.This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
5. There is a popular public beach access which runs immediately adjacent to the home.
6. Pool is Not Heated. Additional charge is required to heat the pool. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool and spa. All children must be supervised by adult. Pool can be cooler in Winter months.
7. Central AC in bedrooms and entertainment room only.
8. There is an alarm security system.
9. House is on the market for sale and you may be asked to accommodate real estate showings with 24 hours notice. House only books within 60 days prior to arrival.