|** Rate Range Shown Is A Monthly Rate**THIS PROPERTY RENTS AT THE MONTHLY RATE ONLY*
KAILANI BEACH HOUSE
Stunningly remodeled from roof-to-floor,, this Lanikai vacation residence has been brought back to life, epitomizing the glory of Hawaiian beachfront living. An open concept floor plan melds the two living areas, kitchen, dining area, and bar downstairs. All of the bedrooms are en suite with 4 of the 5 offering oceanviews. The seaside patio offers shade and a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors, while taking in the glorious oceanviews all the way out to the offshore Mokulua Islands. Privacy from those enjoying the beach is afforded by the gracious yard and naupaka hedges lining the seaside perimeter. Come and make this beachfront sanctuary your home away today.
-Bedroom 1 (downstairs): King w/ en suite shower bathroom, oceanview, no a/c.
-Bedroom 2 (upstairs): King w/ en suite shower bathroom, oceanview, private deck, a/c.
-Bedroom 3 (upstairs): King w/ en suite tub bathroom, oceanview, a/c.
-Bedroom 4 (upstairs): King w/ en suite tub bathroom, partial oceanview, a/c.
-Bedroom 5 (upstairs): 2 Queens w/ en suite shower bathroom, a/c.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. This home has A/C.
2. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
3. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
4. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
5.This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
6. This home shares a common wall with the adjoining street side home. The common wall is that of the family room and has been treated to block sound.
7. Rate listed is a monthly rate. This property only offers one rental per 30 day period.
8. Christmas & New Year are subject to a premium.
9. As of 12.18.15 there is active house construction across the street from this rental.
10. June 1st to September 5th, 2017 Rates will NOT be prorated for shorter stays.
11. *Tax increase to 14.962% as of Jan 1st 2018.
# 5 Lanikai Beach, Hawaii - Half a mile of sparkling sand, palm trees swaying over a white beach, lush tropical plants, and endless sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most scenic beaches. The shore is protected by a nearby coral reef, which keeps the surf relatively calm. The water is always deep green and postcard-perfect.