**THIS PROPERTY RENTS AT THE MONTHLY RATE ONLY, 30 night min stay.**
Idyllic classic Hawaiian style vacation rental home on large lot with huge sandy beach right in front of your very eyes. This beautiful vacation rental home offers breathtaking views of Lanikai Beach, turquoise water and the Mokulua Islands. All new kitchen, baths, flooring, electrical and plumbing. Classic, comfortable island style furnishings with big covered lanai on the street side. Enjoy the magical Hawaiian moon and sun rises and let this become your dream vacation.
Master bedroom: King with Ocean views, A/C and full bath
Bedroom 2: 2 twins beds, can be requested into 1 split king, A/C.Full bath shared with living room.
Main house also has a queen sofa sleeper.
King bedroom A/C with full bath, kitchenette and living room.
Large salt water pool in private inner courtyard.
Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent only): 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $600.00
Refundable Security Deposit: $2,500.00
Reservation fee: 2.55% on entire amount.
7 night minimum stay applies.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. A/C in all bedrooms only.
2. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
3. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
4. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
5.This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
6. Main house is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with Oceanview King master and 2 twins in 2nd room. Living room has a queen size pull out couch. Cottage is the 3rd bedroom with a King master and sitting area with kitchenette.
7. There is a popular public beach access which runs immediately adjacent to the home. The Canoe Club also uses this access for early morning practice with practice sometimes beginning as early as 6am during canoe season. The pool is not heated. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by adult. Pool can be cooler in Winter months.
# 5 Lanikai Beach, Hawaii - Half a mile of sparkling sand, palm trees swaying over a white beach, lush tropical plants, and endless sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most scenic beaches. The shore is protected by a nearby coral reef, which keeps the surf relatively calm. The water is always deep green and postcard-perfect.